From the Founders:
- Ongoing Networking for Talent Development.
Taisir Subhi Yamin; Ken W. McCluskey 07
From the Editor’s Desk:
- Creative Journeys: Inspiring Imagination and Innovation.
Karen Magro 09
- High Ability and Dreams of Innovation and Prosperity in the Emerging Global
Knowledge Economy: A Critical Analysis of Changing Orientations in Research
Roland S. Persson 15
- LEGO Engineering: Bringing Engineering to all Students.
Chris Rogers 35
- Cultural Differences in Creativity: The Role of Immigration.
Herie (Henderika) de Vries; Christiane Kirsch; Adrian Furnham 41
- The Significance of Creativity in Our Lives.
Jill Forster 53
- An Interactive Multimedia Model for a “Big Questions” Course: Innovations in
Teaching and Learning.
Evgenia V. Cherkasova; Nicholas R. Raby 69
- “Teachable Culture Moments” in English as Second Language (ESL) Classes.
Alejandro S. Bernardo 83
- Creative Connections: Using Black Cultural Resources to Challenge Constructions of
Gender in Life and in Texts.
Florence Kabba 91
- Helping Students Learn Beyond the Bounds of Their Imagination: Lessons from a
Global Citizenship Practicum.
Lloyd Kornelsen 101
- Identification of Gifted and Talented Children in India: A Preliminary Study.
Saigeetha Jambunathan; J.D. Jayaraman 111
- Perceptions of Music Teachers Associated with Musically-Gifted Primary School
Graduates Seeking Entry to an Elite Music High School in Sydney, Australia.
Felicity Andreasen 119
- Young Gifted and Working-Class: Issues Arising from Case Studies of
Families with Gifted Children.
Laura Mazzoli Smith; Jim (R. J.) Campbell 131
- The Role of Drama Therapy in Fostering the Creativity of Individuals with
Intellectual Disabilities: An Overview of the Lublin Teatroterapia Workshops.
Piotr Gindrich; Zdzisław Kazanowski 145
- Alchemical Creation: The Art of Transformation in D.H. Lawrence’s St. Mawr.
Francisco LaRubia-Prado 155
- Videoconferencing and Virtual Reality in the Context of Language Education.
David Zejda; Ellery Canoy 175
- ICIE Paris Conference (July 7 th – 10 th 2014): Focusing on Creativity.
Trevor J. Tebbs 187
- ICIE Paris Conference, 2014: Impressions of a Practitioner.
Lloyd Kornelsen 191
- Teaching Habits: Reflecting on Creative Renewal.
Randy Kroeker 193
Exemplary Educational Programmes:
- Exemplary Educational Programmes: Connections across Cultures:
Letters to our Children.
Karen M. Magro; Lorelle Perry 199
Lost Prizes – ICIE Seminars 203
- Life Expects: Educating Students to Lead Fulfilling Lives.
Dorothy Sisk 207