From the Founders:
- Facilitating Knowledge Mobilization through Networking.
Ken W. McCluskey; Taisir Subhi Yamin 7
From the Editor’s Desk:
- Transcultural Prisms of Teaching and Learning.
Karen Magro 13
- Perceptions of Artistically Gifted Rural Middle School Adolescents
Regarding Support for Development of their Talent by their School and Community.
Gayle B. Roege 19
- Building and Implementing a Global Citizenship Course for Undergraduate Honors
Ingrid W. Schutte; Elanor Kamans; Marca V.C. Wolfensberger; Wiel Veugelers 35
- Mathematics and Science Olympiad Studies: The Outcomes of Olympiads and
Contributing Factors to Talent Development of Olympians.
James Campbell; Seokhee Cho; Kirsi Tirri 49
- Diverse Insights Revealing Nuances of the Culture-High Ability Nexus: An
Don Ambrose; Valerie K. Ambrose 61
- Common Sense about the Under-Representation Issue: A School-Wide
Approach to Increase Participation of Diverse Students in Programs that
Develop Talents and Gifted Behaviours in Young People.
Joseph S. Renzulli; Laurel E. Brandon 71
- What about Creativity in Computer Science Education?
Anisija Žižić; Andrina Granić; Michael Paul Lukie 95
- Could Students’ Attitudes towards Learning Physics Significantly Predict
their Learning Outcomes: Implications for Innovative Methods in Teaching Physics.
Sanja Martinko; Sanja Tatalović Vorkapić 109
- Exploring the Creativity Potential of ADHD Students in Engineering Programs.
Arash Esmaili Zaghi; Sally M. Reis; Joseph S. Renzulli; James C Kaufman 125
- School Climate, Classroom Climate, and Teaching Quality: Can Excellent
Students Unravel this Connection?
Judy Goldenberg; Rama Klavir 137
- Express Yourself: An Auto-Ethnographic Poetic Account
Shawn Anthony Robinson 149
- Seemingly Benign and Not So Benign Every Day Occurrences and Words.
Helen Lepp Friesen 155
- Promoting Creativity: Reading and Writing Through Storyboarding.
Maher Bahloul 161
- The Moccasin Project.
Ken Reimer; Jaymi Witzke; Curtis Howson; Rick Freeze 171
- Services Available from American Mensa for Students Who are Gifted and
Talented: An Overview for Teachers and Administrators.
Stephen J. Bugaj 175
Profiles of Creativity:
- Tracing the Roots of a Career in Creativity.
James C. Kaufman 181
Profiles of Giftedness:
- Joyce Van Tassel-Baska.
Taisir Subhi Yamin 189
- Your Passport to Gifted Education.
Jasna Arrigoni; Maruška Željeznov Seničar 197
- The SAGE Handbook of Gifted and Talented Education.
Dorothy Sisk 201
- Inovação, Criatividade e Excelência: Global Perspectives on Innovation,
Creativity, and Excellence.
Kenneth L. Reimer 209