From the Founders:
- Networking Par Excellence for Excellence.
Taisir Subhi Yamin; Ken W. McCluskey 7
From the Editor’s Desk:
- Insight and Imagination: Ventures into Creativity and Talent Development.
Karen Magro 9
- The Role of Blended Knowledge in the Development of Creative Productive Giftedness.
Joseph S. Renzulli 13
- Specific Learning and Teaching Strategies That Work, and Why They Do So.
Roald Hoffmann; Saundra Y. McGuire 25
- A Phenomenographic Study of Talented, Low-income Undergraduate Students.
Pam Millward; Janna Wardman; Christine Rubie-Davies 39
- The Strengths, Needs and Vulnerabilities of Gifted Employees.
Carla Vreys; Kathleen Venderickx; Tessa Kieboom 51
- Effects of the Dunn and Dunn Learning Styles Model on Reading Comprehension
and Motivation: A Case Study in Innovative Learning.
Ahmad Oweini; Carma Daouk 63
- What Do You Think? Seeking Out the Voices of Responsible Iconoclasts in our Schools.
Kenneth L. Reimer 71
- What if Musical Skill, Talent, and Creativity were just a Matter of Memory
Organization and Strategies?
Véronique Drai-Zerbib 87
- A Conative Approach to Creativity: The Correlation Surface of Psychopathology
Christiane Kirsch; Claude Houssemand 97
- Tension in Chemistry and Its Contents.
Roald Hoffmann 109
- Rebuilding, Healing and Transforming: Innovative Approaches and Promising
Strategies for Children Affected by War.
Jan Stewart; Jody Lynn McBrien; Betty Ezati 121
- Ferguson, Florida, and Fruitvale: A Requiem for Black Males in the Key of F-Minor.
Fred A. Bonner II 137
- Reexamining the Role of Gifted Education and Talent Development for the 21st Century:
A Four-Part Theoretical Approach.
Joseph S. Renzulli 141
- An Innovative Resilient Strategy towards Creatively Teaching Mathematics.
Ioannis Kougias; Lambrini Seremeti; Dimitris Kalogeras 155
- Character and Expression of a Musical Piece in Foreign Language Teaching to Children.
Karolina Jarosz 165
Profiles of Creativity:
- Successes and Failures in a Sixty-Year Career Trying to Understand Human Intelligence.
Robert J. Sternberg 175
Profiles of Giftedness:
- Rena F. Subotnik.
Taisir Subhi Yamin 183
- Our Kids: The American Dream in Crisis.
Stephen Hornstein; John Hoover 189
- Life Expects: Educating Students to Lead Fulfilling Lives.
Sandra M. Linke 193
- Out of Sync: Essays on Giftedness.
Dorothy A. Sisk
- The 13th International Conference on: Excellence, Innovation & Creativity in
Basic-Higher Education & Psychology, Rijeka, Croatia (May 18-21, 2016).
Alan C. Wiebe 205